Tuesday 25 January 2011

What Women Look For in Men - A Guide to Self-Improvment 2011


Ah the age old question - "what do women look for in men?"
Well, I'm not here to go over all those things, but I do want to touch on some on the basic things that you have control over. Let's start with appearance.

Now as I have mentioned in the past - even unattractive guys can score with hot girls. The way you carry yourself and your attitude in general plays a big enough role in the game of attraction that looks are not the only thing that matters.

However girls like guys that take care of themselves. They notice a lot of things that guys do not pay a lot of attention to. They look at what you are wearing, your shoes, your belt, your hairstyle etc. They may not make their judgment based only on that - in fact I know they don't - but if it still enters their mind does it not make sense to make an effort in those categories?

It amazes me how many guys come to me asking me for advice on approaching girls or on different areas of seduction when they have not even covered some of the most basic areas. I hate to sound harsh, but many of the guys that come to me look sloppy, dirty and completely out of touch with fashion.

You do not need to be decked out in brand new Armani suits or the latest fashion trends. But you do need to have a sense of style. There are plenty of websites that offer fashion advice for men. / and we are two options that have some useful info.

Know the basics. What is in or out? What colors work together? And yes, some of this stuff costs money. But you don't have to spend a fortune. Check out ebay for some heavily discounted clothing. There are all the brand names you can buy (many are fake - but look identical) to help your look.

Also look for sales. They aren't hard to find. Buy a great pair of shoes. Buy a wicked belt. And if you are not able to afford all this stuff, build your wardrobe gradually. In the meantime make sure you look coordinated.

Continual improvement. That is what I am hoping you strive for. And it extends to more areas than just what you wear.

Go to a fancy salon and ask what is in style when it comes to hair. They know what they are doing and can choose something to go with your hair texture and type that will energize your look.

I always advocate going to the gym. I realize not everyone is a fan of this idea. Many people are too busy. Many people don't have the facilities. Most people are just too lazy.

But exercise makes a HUGE difference. laIt motivates you like you wouldn't believe and gives you a brand new confidence in yourself. This can do wonders with thedies. Not to mention losing a few pounds and developing a fit physique never hurts either.

All of these things are easy to do. I always look at ways of improving little things about my appearance. My bathroom is full of skin and hair products. My closet is full of clothes. Some guys think that makes them less of a man. I see that as just an excuse. If it helps you get more GIRLS, how are you less of a man?

The idea of continual improvement extends to much more than your appearance. I will touch on that in another article. For now I will leave you with a list of small things you can do to make sure you are looking your best. I don't expect you to do everything on this list right away, but hopefully you see the value in always looking for ways to improve in that category. Here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment